CSc. in physical chemistry, Technical University, Prague (1991)
RNDr. in physical chemistry, Charles University, Prague (1985)
M.Sc in physical chemistry, Charles University, Prague (1984)
Research Assistent, department of analytical chemistry (1984-1986), ChU Prague.
Research Assistent, department of physical chemistry (1986-1991), TU Prague.
Research Scientist, Central laboratory, Czech GS (1991-present).
Quality manager, lab no.1049.1 (1996-present), personal certificate CLM (1997-present).
Three certificates of accreditation no. 101/1997, 473/2002, 610/2007.
- Analytical chemistry of hydride-forming elements
- Principles of quality assurance
- Measuring laboratory equipment
- Interlaboratory tests
Membership in Professional Societies
Member of Czech spectroscopic society J.M.Marci (1992-present).
Member of Eurachem-CZ (1993-present).
Member of IAG (1999-present).
References to papers, lectures, posters
1. Dempírová L.: Preliminary test for trueness and precision of the results from HGAAS method: statistics of repeated measurements. Conference on Inorg.Environ.Anal.Chemistry and QA. 1997. Lecture.
2. Dempírová L.: ICP-MS. New chance in analysis of geological samples. CGS discussions. 2003. Lecture.
3. Dempírová L.: The evaluation of precision and trueness of some water analysis in the laboratories of CGS. Inter.confer. on analytical chemistry in geology and environment. 2003. Lecture.
4. Dempírová L. Exploitation of CRMs in the determination of uncertainties. CGS discussions. 2004. Lecture.
5. Dempírová L., Pelikánová M.: Check of homogeneous distribution in a solid sample after grinding and milling by X-ray spectrometry. 17th Slovak spectr.conference, 2004. Lecture.
6. Dempírová L., Kopecká M.: Distribution of the elements in a sample verified by X-ray spectrometry. CGS discussions, 2005. Lecture.
7. Dempírová L.: The control charts in quality assurance. Transactions of the Košice University, p.19-24. 2006.
8. Sysalová J., Dempírová L.: Atomic absorption spectrometry. Advance course. Dissolution of geological samples for AAS measurement- p.120-129. Czech spectros.society JMM, 2006.
9. Dempírová L., Kopecká M.: Inhomogeneity of geological sample quantified by X-ray spectrometry and AAS results. 18th Slovak spectroscop.conference, 2006. Poster.
10. Dempírová L.: Uncertainty of an analytical result from analyses of rains measured by ETAAS. Comparison of three approaches. 13th Czech spectroscop.conference., 2007. Poster.