1998-2003 Charles University, Prague, Faculty of Science - Master of Sciences in: Structural evolution and exhumation history of the Blanský les granulite massif.
2003-2007 Ph.D. student at Charles University, Prague, Faculty of Science.Thesis title: From microstructures to large-scale crustal deformations in collisional orogen: multidisciplinary approach.
2004 5 months studies at the Royal school of mines, Imperial College London in Great Britain thanks to the Erasmus exchange program.
2004-2007 3x 6 months lasting participation at the geological department of the Université Louis Pasteur Strasbourg in France in frame of the “Co-tutelle” scholarship.
- Course of structural and geological mapping in Scotish Caledonides
- Sedimentological & structural excursion to the SW England (Bristol Channel, Hartland quay,...)
- Excursion to the Eastern Alps
- Transect from the Alpine foredeep to the Aar external massif in Swiss Alps
- Field training in the Swiss alps focused on sedimentary record of the pre-alpine and alpine tectonics
- Excursion to the Variscan crystalline in the Vosges in NE France
- Excursion across the Bohemian Massif focused on Variscan geotectonic evolution
Mikrostructural analysis and rheology of rocks