Besides carrying out of isotope analyses, including their interpretation, for a number of project of the Czech Geological Service, Faculty of Natural Sciences of the Charles University in Prague, Masaryk University in Brno, University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice, Geological Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Hydrobiological Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Institute of the Rock Structure and Mechanics of Czech Academy of Sciences, Institute of Landscape Ecology of the Czech Academy of Sciences, T.G. Masaryk Water Research Institute, Institute of Animal Science, Academy of Creative Arts and Agency for Nature Conservation and Landscape Protection of the Czech Republic, the Department has also usually several own projects, where is the center of geochemistry of stable isotopes research. Presently or not long ago they are these examples:
- CarboEuroep EU project “Forecast – Forest carbob – Nitrogen trajectories”, GA ČR 205/97/0059 “Formation, migration and accumulation of coal methane and its influence on balance of atmospheric methane”,
- GA ČR 205/95/1392 “Dry climatic phases of the middle Holocene – correlation isotopic and biostratigraphic methods”,
- IAEA 7119/R1 „Stable isotope climatic record in Quaternary sediments of the Bohemian Massif“
- VaV SP/2e7/229/07 Antropogenic effects on soil, water resources and ecosystems in the Czech part of the Elbe River catchment.
- P210/10/0938 Effect of irrigation and precipitation on mobilization of arsenic in soil profiles (2010-2012).